Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Website and Podcast in Development

A short note to let everyone know that I am working with Bjoern Brembs and Bogdan Pasat to develop a new website for Team Handball information. The newest element to this website will be the addition of a podcast to interactively discuss different issues.

As you might expect, the current issues related to the new USA By-Laws (Constitution) and Board of Director’s vote to remove President Hurdle will be a prominent topic for the first podcast. Last night I had an interview with Matt Van Houten (the Athlete Advisory Council Board Member) and I look forward to having an interview with Mike Hurdle (the current or former President- take your pick) later this week.

Producing a podcast, however, is a challenging and time-consuming venture, especially the first time you do it. It will probably take us a week or two to sort everything out. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2018, Blogger Unknown said...

Great info. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing. php Website development in dubai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home